Looking at this picture, makes my stomach growl
Look at those rolls! Aren't they absolutely divine! Since we're all stuck at home why not brush up on some cooking skills! Baking or cooking isn't exactly one of my strong points which makes this recipe even more appealing because it's a no-bake recipe! YES!
This coffee cheesecake is a light and creamy delight. It's definitely something to look forward to at the end of your meal. It takes about 30 minutes to prep, and an additional 30 mins to put together. In regards to the whipped cream on top, you don't have to pipe in that circular way, you can decorate it any which way you want. Maybe even dust some espresso powder on top and use a stencil you like too! If you do want to make it look like the above picture, use a 1/2" tip and a piping bag. Please note you will need to keep a steady hand!
Read on for the recipe and instructions! Make sure you have all the tools and ingredients before you start! And please wash your hands too!
Servings: 10-12 servings
You will need a 9-inch springform pan for the crust.
For the Crust:
1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
4 tablespoons or a 1/2 stick of unsalted butter (melted please!)
For the Filling:
3/4 cup whole milk
0.25 ounce or 1 envelope of unflavored gelatin
24 ounces of cream cheese
8 ounces of sour cream
3/4 cup of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 1/2 tablespoons of hot water
3 tablespoons of instant espresso powder
2 cups of whipped cream
Cinnamon or espresso powder for decoration
For the Crust:
Mix the crumbs and the melted butter together till it looks like kinetic or wet sand. Then press the mixture to the bottom of your 9-inch springform pan. Place in the refrigerator to harden and cool while you make the filling. For the Filling: - Pour milk into a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin evenly on the surface. Let it stand for 2 minutes before placing the pan over low heat to cook. Continue to stir while it's on the heat, and until all the gelatin has dissolved. When it is completely dissolved, remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool for a while.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until it is a smooth texture. Then beat in the sour cream, sugar, vanilla. When it is well mixed, please gradually beat in the cooled gelatin mixture.
- Add instant espresso powder with 1 1/2 tablespoons of hot water, and stir till it is completely dissolved. Then add the coffee mixture into the cheesecake mixture.
- Take the crust from the refrigerator and spoon the cheesecake mixture into the pan. Make sure to spread it evenly. You're almost done! Cover and chill in the refrigerator for about 4-5 hours.
- Pipe or spread whipped cream on top of your amazing delicious cheesecake and sprinkle with cinnamon or espresso powder. Then chill again in the refrigerator!
- To serve, loosen the cheesecake using a small knife along the side of the springform pan. Then remove the springform collar. Voila! You're done! That wasn't so hard, was it! Congrats and enjoy it!
What are your favorite no-bake recipes! I'd love to see pictures and recipes!
If you enjoyed this article, or know someone that may find it helpful, please subscribe and share it :) Also, let us know what you want to see more of at firstname.lastname@example.org
WATCH RELATED VIDEOS!!!
DALGONA COFFEE Recipes ☕️
Who Needs an Espresso?! These 9 Coffee Desserts Will Do the Trick
Coffee mousse recipe
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Mousse Recipe
#coffee #coffeetime #coffeelover #coffeeaddict #coffeeshop #coffeebreak #coffeegram #coffeelovers #coffeelove #coffeeholic #coffeelife #coffeemug #coffeeoftheday #coffeeart #coffeecup #coffeetable #coffeeporn #coffeehouse #coffeebean #coffeesesh #coffeeshots #coffeebeans #coffeeplease #coffeeculture #coffeeislife #coffeegeek #coffeedate #coffeenclothes #CoffeeBar #coffeeshopvibes #cake #cakes #cakestagram #cakedecorating #cakedesign #cakeart #cakepops #cakelover #cakeoftheday #cakeporn #caketopper #cakesofinstagram #cakesmash #cakegram #cakelove #Cakedesigner #cakevideo #cakesbae #cakecakecake #cakeboss #caketutorial #cakedecorator #cakeartist #cakeShop #cakepop #cakelovers #cakedecoration #cakep #cakedecor #cakeface